• ESPN's Keith Law: A heist for T.B.
• Fangraphs' Dave Cameron: Royals sacrifice future to be mediocre in 2013
• SBNation's Rob Neyer: This is a desperate move for a desperate team
• Grantland's Rany Jazayerli: A Royal blunder
• SI.com's Jay Jaffe: Myers-for-Shields trade won't be enough for Royals
But why should we be worried? After all, expert Jay Mohr says in a tweet that the Royals pulled off a "bank robbery."
Wait, what's that you're saying? He's a comedian and not a baseball analyst?
Hmm, so who's wrong? The five baseball experts above? Or the comedian?
Fire Dayton Moore